Check out these links for more resources on your financial matters:
- http://www.thesimpledollar.com/ - The Simple Dollar began as a site for people who are fighting debt and bad spending habits, while trying to build a financially secure future and still afford a few luxuries in life.
- https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/index.jsp - Get your annual free credit report from one of three bureaus.
- http://www.balancetrack.org/ - Learn more about all of your financial matters in easy-to-read and understand tutorials from Balance© Financial Services.
- http://www.collegeillinois.com/en/index.asp - Take advantage of CollegeIllinois! 529 Prepaid Tuition Program.
- http://www.debtinfocus.com/ - This is a free and anonymous service will help bring your debt into focus. After answering a few questions about your income and current debts, a simple financial analysis will provide a wealth of information – debt to income ratios, debt payment schedules, and suggested personal action strategies to help keep your finances moving forward.
- http://www.fool.com/ - The Motley Fool provides financial solutions for investors of every kind. Our products and services -- whether free or fee-based, online or offline -- are designed to help people take control of their financial lives.
- http://www.mint.com/ - A free, online budgeting software to help you get your finances in order.